One of our oldest Soviet light fixtures, comprising of a stamped steel body with a mirror-painted reflector. These were designed in the 1940s and were used to illuminate factory yards.
These fixtures can be mounted as both pendants and wall-lights. They pivot 360 degrees and have been fully restored to reflect their original patina. Feel free to contact us about mounting options.
Height: 12.5 inches
Diameter: 14.75 inches
In Stock: 9
To place an order, please contact FIXT
at 763-954-1943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org